Study: Business Conferencing – May 2007
Furthering our interest in understanding the business applications of communications applications, this study is in production during May 2007. Key research goals include understanding:
- How does communications products and services compare to face-to-face meetings?
- What is the relative importance of face-to-face meetings vs audio vs web vs desktop video vs room video conferencing?
- Does anybody really do desktop PC video conferences?
- What are the criteria for making changes to room video conferencing systems?
- What are the criteria for making changes to audio conferencing systems or services?
- Is there a relationship between the 'conferencing index' and business impact?
- Which words or phrases are considered 'higher quality' than others?
Here's the survey link.
For responses captured before midnight, Friday May 18, 2007 a drawing for $100 Starbucks card will be held. To be entered in the drawing, must complete all questions and provide valid mailing and email address. Email acceptance of prize is required.
This post has already been read 0 times!